Hanoi Red River Runners presents the 10th Song Hong Half Marathon on Sunday December 11th 2016. This year’s event is the “Race for Wildlife”, in support of Education for Nature Vietnam’s wildlife campaigns.
This years events:
Half marathon (21km) https://www.endomondo.com/routes/633817309
… and of course… the Kids fun run
Registration is now open. There are two ways to register: online and in person.
You can register in online using Paypal or credit card payment with this link:
Online registration remains open until December 8th.
It’s cheaper to register in person at the Song Hong registration points at:
Any questions, please email email@example.com
Half marathon: https://www.endomondo.com/routes/633817309
MORE EVENT DETAILS
– Runners participate in all races at their own risk. Races take place on open streets with vehicle traffic. Please obey security guards, police and course volunteer instructions and do not block traffic anywhere. Runners do not have priority over any other road users.
– You must collect your race kit on Saturday December 10th at Ciputra Club, Ciputra (http://www.ciputrahanoi.com.vn/) between 12:00pm–16:00pm. This kit will include your race number, and if running in the 10km or half marathon race, it will also include your free participants race singlet shirt. If you have purchased an event t-shirt, this will also be in your race kit.
– Free race t-shirts are only given out to 10km and half marathon participants while stocks last. You can purchase an event t-shirt at Ciputra club throughout race weekend.
– There is no race kit pick-up on the morning of the race.
– Race schedule for Sunday 11th December 2016
Half marathon start: 08:00am
10km start: 08:05am
5km start: 08:10am.
The kids fun run will start when all runners have completed the other races (around 10:30am). Races start and finish at Ciputra Club, Ciputra (http://www.ciputrahanoi.com.vn/ )
– The clubhouse will be open from 06:30am on Sunday morning. Please arrive early.
– Parking will be available at Ciputra Club on both days.
– Bag Drop is provided by Ciputra Club. You MUST use your race kit bag. Back packs and large bags cannot be accepted. Please don’t leave valuables, money or phones. Ciputra or RRR will not be responsible for any losses.
– Please remember at all times that you are a guest of Ciputra and therefore you must follow any instructions given by their staff and security. Neither Ciputra nor Hanoi Red River Runners are responsible for any injuries, theft or loss experienced before, during or after the event.
– Please study the course map for your race. It is your responsibility to know the route. There will be course volunteers to assist, and there will be some signage and arrows on the streets but we strongly advise you to study and understand the route for yourself. Organisers will be available on Saturday afternoon at Ciputra Club to discuss the route and answer any questions you might have.
– Race timing is organised by volunteers, and therefore is not guaranteed. Please time your own race to avoid disappointment.